Saturday, February 20, 2010

Stacy keibler ass. I know sexy.

Stacy keibler ass. Great picz:

stacy keibler assstacy keibler assstacy keibler assstacy keibler ass
Whos Your Fave WWE Superstar !!!!!!? Ok now I want Whos Your Fave and do not know as favorite superstars and divas of the past and present by Today's WWE Superstar and Diva, I like that Randy Orton - because evan though the heel is not a fan I really think he is one of the best Wrestlers. He seems to be great in the ring and backstage. Pluse He takes no Crap from anyone. Maria - Now its not a shock, if you love me, but I love them. I think Mary is just unbelievable. Shes not only awsome Sweet as Candy, but in the ring. Now it is not perhaps the best thing in wrestling but I know what it has come a long way form the past, and it has improved a lot + her beautiful and I love her Funny Past Superstar and Diva I like that he has Stone Cold _ just a bath *** hes really funny and eintertaning. He has always laugh at me, and she just kicks ***. Stacy Keibler - Stacy was the best, now they can not have been good in wrestling, but they sure bring the legs in the WWE. I liked her bcause she was beautiful and sweet. Today's Superstar and Diva, which I hate. Y2J _ Because he seems like a little ***** now. He formerly was soooo cool now he's sucking bathroom. everything he is Cry and wine and takes 15 to 20 minutes of raw, crying about something. Make this the majority wants, it seems to save tear that crap for his life's work. Beth - Now the hard b / c Beth seems like a wrestler but on the fear that they more of a joke from becomeing dateing Santino and even called them a stupid name. this is was one of the Victoria Greatist Divas that ever happened, and now in her disguise as Banna and mess up the whole time ummmm no look. NO DIVA should ever be a Joke. Past Superstar and Diva, which I hate Eric Bishoff _ Now, he is possibly not yet known was a wrestler, but damn, I hated him. she was mean loseing hair, and Evan made poor little Maria Aginst Kurt Angle and Umaga. what a prick. God and then makes a book about how wwe was bad. What a loser. Dawn Marie _ I hate them because you need to have the specified A is a TRUE DIVA, which is rather like a diva is a better wrestler and had a Women's title, or B is a feast for the eyes DIVA a diva, who is hot and has Benn in Playboy and Dawn was neath she was a bitch and she was ugly and she was a BIMBO. I hated Dawn Mary, they had no wrestling skill or not no HOT Women's Champion and Playboy cover girl NO, it was the worst, do not think so, U is the best and the worst
Click here to get her S E X video!



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment